South Australian Association for Media Education Inc.
ABN 15 378 408 705
P.O. Box 300, Ingle Farm, South Australia, 5098
2019 Executive Meeting Minutes
Tuesday 11 June 2019
Held at Ch44 offices in ABC building
Present: Grant, Tim, Steve, Hal, Harry
Minutes not yet available, this is a brief summary of what I
- Reminder of
Arts Inspire event being held at the end of the week (14 & 15
- Future expo/conference event planning: The end of 2019 seems to
be the consensus (25 & 26 Oct 2019 proposed). Media Matters seems to be the name of choice
- New website:
- Still no decisions made about what a new logo would be, nor what is actually
needed from a new website service.
- Consensus seems to be that a professional website would be too
expensive. Professional services are not cheap, and could
easily cost the entire SAAME budget.
group on Facebook can serve some of the desired functions.
- Tim is still offering some free space on his website that can
serve as launching points to anywhere else. SAAME should
register a domain name (costs about $15 a year), this can be pointed
to any webserver as desired (including the space on Tim's website,
which would then appear as a standalone website in SAAME's
- Make a page for the conference (or two pages; with an internal
one keeping track of planning, and a public one for advertising the conference
that only displays stable confirmed information). Write up some
biographies to go on the website (SAAME, in general, &/or the
Media Matters page).
End of page content, site navigation links follow.